When I’m craving something salty and crunchy, one of the first things I do is grab the spam. Fry or broil and delicious!
- Cut thin slices and cut in squares or strips.
- Arrange slices on a broiling pan
- Broil on high, but watch closely so they don’t burn.
- Flip when Spam begins to brown. When the other side browns, remove from oven.
- Set on paper towels to drain and cool.
You can also cut the Spam into long square strips and fry or broil to make Spam Fries.
You could make some low carb dipping sauces for added flavor. Post your suggestions in the comments.